E-filing allows courts, clerks and judges to:
- Receive, review, and accept documents online
- Move documents directly into case or document management systems
- Retrieve and view documents within minutes rather than days
- Spend less time scanning and processing
- Increase staff efficiency and productivity
by reducing redundant activities
- Decrease incorrect fee errors with
automatic fee calculation
- Get direct payment of fees without
check handling or credit card problems.
||News & Events
During March we conducted and recorded several filer and reviewer training webinars. These sessions are recommended for counties currently e-filing.
Join us for the TexFile Information Session on Wednesday, May 22 at the Hilton Austin. This meeting is open to all Texas courts.
E-filing allows attorneys, paralegals, and other filers to:
- Select the service provider of your choice and register free-of-charge
- Submit court documents online to any participating court
- Have your filing fees automatically calculated for you when you submit filings
- Receive filing status updates via email
- Get a file-stamped copy upon the clerk’s acceptance.